As an innovative and high performing systems integrator Funkwerk Information Technologies Karlsfeld GmbH (FITK) is focused on keeping ahead of the rapid development in the need for information by transport and industrial companies/institutions.
Our customers profit from our very broad knowledge base and the international experience gathered in projects from all over the globe. We are developer, manufacturer and direct supplier in one. We have developed information management system solutions for both at the stations and on board the trains for rail companies, public transport companies and airports. Our subsidiary company microSYST has especially developed solutions for industrial applications.
- New modules for Train Management
- Innovative radio-controlled points operation for Alister electronic interlocking
- Interactive learning for signalling training
- Mobile control of customer information
- High-contrast and bright outdoor TFT monitor
- Unique coding system VSID® for video surveillance of railway tracks
- New generation of railway radio communication systems MESA 26 and the focX® hand-held family
- Safe public address system in trains in accordance with SIL2 requirements
> more ...
Funkwerk AG further consolidates its market position in Traffic & Control Communication (TCC) securing two important new contracts for passenger information systems on the international front. Focused currently on strategic reorientation, the company has primarily intensified its business in foreign markets making notable progress with these latest orders from Russia and Austria. The new passenger information systems feature innovative, energy-saving displays to ensure low life cycle costs. This was a key factor enabling Funkwerk to prevail against tough competition.
> more ...
Karlsfeld, 31.01.2012: The main focus at IT-Trans, from 15th to 17th February 2012 in Karlsruhe, is on IT trends and innovations for public transport, which makes this trade fair the ideal platform for Funkwerk's presentation of Solar(L)ink, a solar-powered display module for small stations.
> more ...